Dear Tagul users!
Today I am glad to announce a big update at Tagul.com. Tagul generator has been completely rewritten in HTML5 from scratch and more features were added (see the changes list at the end).
The reason behind the change is that HTML5 is natively supported by both desktop and mobile browsers while Flash is not. That leads to better user experience and support of wide range of mobile devices like iPad, iPhone Android tablets and phones.
The drawback is that HTML5 is modern technology and is not supported by old browsers (like Internet Explorer earlier than 10 version). Therefore if you start to see "Your browser is not supported" message please update your browser to the latest version or use any alternative one like Chrome or Firefox.
The transition from Flash to HTML5 is not completely finished yet. At the moment clouds web embedding is disabled as some more work needs to be done there. If you embedded your cloud in flash version earlier - you have nothing to worry about. Your clouds are still working and I will support it. When web embedding is enabled again you will be able to replace your flash clouds with HTML5 versions.
In general new HTML5 generator mimics the functionality of old flash version with the below improvements:
* Tags Source section renamed to Words with some re-factoring making it more user friendly to use
* Filter common words section is removed. Now common words are removed automatically when you import words (it can be disabled using the corresponding checkbox).
* Added Shapes section with many new shapes
* Fonts now support more characters and languages
* Layout section added which allows to control words orientation, amount and size
* Grab and share section re-factored to make it more user friendly
* EPS file export added