old version

10 years ago

could you not put a link on the page for the old version maybe just for a few weeks already i am finding issues the placement of words i put the size of a word up to 50 and it never change it was the biggest word before it would center its self in the middle now its all over the place

10 years ago

Unfortunately old version is deprecated and I can't give you a link to it. In new version algorithm has been changed a little that introduce some randomness in words placement. If you try several times I pretty sure you will get your biggest word placed in the center.

10 years ago

I am trying to save my word cloud onto my pictures, but doesn't give me the option where to save it any ideas please?

10 years ago

So if we made a cloud before you did this upgrade (without letting us know) we are just out of luck? There is no way to retrieve it? I agree that a link to the old version would have been nice.
When I try to save it now, I get nothing on the saved page. Go back to site, and I get "ERROR LOADING CLOUD".

10 years ago

@sian2004
Saving process is now controlled by your browser. By default it may save to Downloads folder without explicitly asking you. It can be changed in your browser settings.

@GS Kermit
All your old clouds are still there and you can open and edit them.
"ERROR LOADING CLOUD" bug is fixed.

10 years ago

How do i get 2 words together in this new format, tried everything? eg best friend?

10 years ago

@craftynick

As usually use "~" or use CSV format.

P.S. Next time please create a new thread or email me at support