old version

9 years ago

could you not put a link on the page for the old version maybe just for a few weeks already i am finding issues the placement of words i put the size of a word up to 50 and it never change it was the biggest word before it would center its self in the middle now its all over the place

9 years ago

Unfortunately old version is deprecated and I can't give you a link to it. In new version algorithm has been changed a little that introduce some randomness in words placement. If you try several times I pretty sure you will get your biggest word placed in the center.

9 years ago

I am trying to save my word cloud onto my pictures, but doesn't give me the option where to save it any ideas please?

9 years ago

So if we made a cloud before you did this upgrade (without letting us know) we are just out of luck? There is no way to retrieve it? I agree that a link to the old version would have been nice.
When I try to save it now, I get nothing on the saved page. Go back to site, and I get "ERROR LOADING CLOUD".

9 years ago

@sian2004
Saving process is now controlled by your browser. By default it may save to Downloads folder without explicitly asking you. It can be changed in your browser settings.

@GS Kermit
All your old clouds are still there and you can open and edit them.
"ERROR LOADING CLOUD" bug is fixed.

9 years ago

How do i get 2 words together in this new format, tried everything? eg best friend?

9 years ago

@craftynick

As usually use "~" or use CSV format.

P.S. Next time please create a new thread or email me at support