Unwanted right hand margin

6 years ago
I've uploaded a shape. The left side is irregular, the right side is a vertical straight line. WordArt won't fill all the way to the right, ie there is a vertical strip margin on the right. But if I upload the mirror image, that is now the left side is a vertical line and the right side is irregular, it fills all the way across left to right with no margin anywhere. Is there a way to prevent this?
Thanks
Andy
6 years ago
Hi Andy, could you please save both word arts and advise those names, so I could check what is wrong there?
6 years ago
Dear Alex,
Thank you. I've done that - I just have two saved files, one right and one left. They are halves of a Buddha image, with a kind of spire on the top of the head, and that may have something to do with it. I would like to keep that if possible, and for that reason, I didn't make any tests if the problem persists if I cup the spire off. But I could make such tests.
6 years ago
Hi Andy, the problem with the left side image is that it has a lot of unused space around. That unused space cause the generator to reduce the quality and therefore the shape image is not completely filled. Could you please crop the image and upload it again?
6 years ago
OK, that worked. Thank you, you've been very helpful.