Word Looks Like A Label

6 years ago
Why when I click on a word it retains a white background? It doesn't have it before I click on it. How do I remove it?
6 years ago
When you click on a word in the edit mode it gets the white background. It means that the word is fixed and its position and size will be preserved during next visualization. It is just an indicator. It won't be visible if you download your word art image.
6 years ago
BTW, you can click the reset button to clear the words fixed status and the white background.
6 years ago
Thank you!
6 years ago
I'm not sure if this is the same topic or not, but I'm trying to figure out how to REMOVE the white background on a dollar sign I've created. I did check the "transparent" box under the colors section but when I save it there is still a white background. Is there an easy way to remove the white background and ONLY have the shape I've created?
6 years ago
Just switch back to the animation mode. The white background in the edit mode is an indicator that a word is fixed. The white background won't be visible in animation mode or when you download your word art image.