Custom Shapes

10 years ago

HI Alex, I'm having a play around with the new version and I love the additional shapes and layout of words that you have made available. I cant however seem to find where I can add my own custom shapes like before. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Also, only a minor suggestion for improvement on the new version, it would be most useful if we were able to put the first letter of the font type we wanted to use in order to locate the font name as you could in the old version. This time around we appear to need to search through all of the font names in order to locate the one we want to use. Great work, love your site.

10 years ago

Hi Kirsty!

To add your own custom shape click on the green plus (first shape in the list).

Regarding the improvement - thank you for the suggestion. I'll think about implementing it.

Alex

10 years ago

Thanks Alex, much appreciated : )

9 years ago

Hi Alex, the new version..I love it! But I do have a problem , when I use your custom shapes, files save perfectly , however, adding my own shapes would look great on the screen until I save them. They save like skewed geometrical shapes ,barely visible. Is it because I downloaded an image instead of a CHS? i PLAYED FOR HOURS and I didnt notice this until I checked the destination folder. I think it is good to have it sorted for when the time comes, paying customers wont have any problems (unless it was my fault haha Thanks and a big well done for all the hard work! xxx

9 years ago

I 4got to say that it only skewed the image when I tried to save it into vector ESP format :)

9 years ago

Hi Roberta,

could you please send me a screen shot of "skewed geometrical shapes"?

9 years ago

Of course Alex,ty for the quick reply!

9 years ago

done ! :) i emailed u at support.

9 years ago

It works perfectly now, ty for all your help and quick replies! All the very best!

9 years ago

Can anyone recommend some sites for downloading images that I can then upload to make new clouds? I would also like to be able to upload some numbers too is anyone can help? x