Unable to download HQ image

2 years ago
Hi there, I'm having issues with downloading HQ image of a wordcloud I designed. I first tried the SVG option, and made a payment but when I went to download, the system displayed another payment message. I then tried Custom option, but this time I again got purchase completed followed by 'Oops, no payment yet' (even after 20 minutes). Screenshot below. Please let me know how to proceed!

(I've sent an email to support as well, but I thought to message here too)

2 years ago
Hi there!

It looks like there were some delays in payments processing by Paddle which is our authorized reseller. Now your payment has been processed and you can download your HQ image. Also I've sent it via email for your convenience.
2 years ago
Thanks Alex smile Totally makes sense, I got the payment receipt a few hours later. I'm now able to download it.

Great site by the way!
2 years ago
I've payed for mine taken payment I've downloaded it but can't find it to make it
Edited 13 Dec, 2021 10:52
2 years ago
Any idea why I've been charged for my 10 HQ downloads but cannot use them? There's no mention on my payments either.
2 years ago
Hi Mrsh1205, there was a technical error while processing your payment. I've processed it manually and now you can download your HQ images. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2 years ago
Thanks so much Alex and for your speedy response.