Can't save to my Desktop

10 years ago

I have a Mac and have been trying to save my cloud to my desktop. Tried multiple things and suggestions found on the forum. none have worked

10 years ago

I'm on a PC and I can't save to my desktop either. Suggestions?

10 years ago

Could you please elaborate what exactly problems do you experience.

To save your cloud you need to go to "Grab and Share" section and click on "Save graphic image PNG". Then you'll be asked for a folder to place and filename for your cloud.

Once it is done you can find your cloud file in the location you specified.

Please let me know where exactly things don't work for you.

10 years ago

Hi, Alex! Everything works fine except when I try to save, I don't get the file extension .png. Actually, I don't have anything under that selection. I've saved before, and it worked perfectly, but yesterday, thinking it defaulted to .png and not checking it first, it just saved it as FILE. I wasn't able to import it into InDesign as I was before. Does this help?

10 years ago

Okay. I can't explain it, but it just worked.

10 years ago

I have exactly this problem, also with a Mac. I have clicked Save graphic image (PNG), specified a location and clicked Save, (the hard drive then makes a noise as though something is saving), but then there is no sign of the file where I asked it to be saved. Am I missing something important?

10 years ago

I just have the same problem: I Managed to save once earlier today but I tried to save again later and I don't have any extension.

10 years ago

I can not save PNG too. I select the file path and the end path way does not come up in black text. It instead comes up in Grey showing that the path way will not save the image.

Lots of people seem to be suffering the problem. If it doesn't work then I cannot and will not use Tagul.

10 years ago

Could someone send me (see support email at the bottom of this page) a screenshot with error (or other troubles) when you can't save your cloud? I've tested the functionality in Linux/Windows/Mac and it works well in all my environments.

10 years ago

I am having the same issue. I click on Grab and share, Save PNG image, find location I want to save to. Under file type to save as, the box is blank.