Embedding word art with links in a Wordpress post

3 years ago
I know this issue has come up several times in the past, but all of the old posts have not been helpful (and some are really out of date and should be deleted). When I select "Embed on a web page" from the "Share" menu it shows two steps: 1) paste a script tag in the head section of the webpage, and 2) paste a div in an HTML block. Step 2 seems straightforward enough (or is it?), but how do you put the script in the head section of a Wordpress page or post? Why isn't there a plugin for this? Thanks.
3 years ago
Hi, unfortunately it is beyond the realm of our support to provide instructions on how to add a third party script to a wordpress site. If you cannot add it to the head section please try to add it to the body section of your HTML page after the div block.
3 years ago
I'm getting crazy. I created a very simple wordcloud with some titles of Christmas songs. The idea is to upload it in Twinspace which is etwinning platform. In order to do it I choose iframe and I copy this link //cdn.wordart.com/wordart.min.js in the SRC url space and then I've changed width and height values and finally I tried to paste part of this link <div style="width: 400px; height: 400px;" data-wordart-src="//cdn.wordart.com/json/hv7uxq2nkc8g" data-wordart-show-attribution></div>
I copied and pasted the whole link, then just the short link //cdn.wordart.com/json/hv7uxq2nkc8g but without good results. Inside the twinspace there is a frame with lots of codes and numbers but I can't see my wordcloud. Can you help me please?
Thanks, Anna
3 years ago
Hi Anna, unfortunately it is beyond the realm of our support to provide instructions on how to embed the javascript in Twinspace. Please ask their support.