Can't download fonts

3 years ago
Wordart has just stopped accepting my fonts. Can anyone help. It's weird, I've never had a problem before, but when I go into file explorer to download a different font I want to use, it doesn't recognise any of the files I've got, is it something to do with whether it's a TTF or OTF file? Help!!
3 years ago
Could you please send the font file to the support so I could check?
3 years ago
Hi Alex, many thanks for getting back so fast, I think it's fixed. It wasn't recognising the fonts as some fonts in the folder were not .OTF or .TTF and the folder wasn't available to launch. I deleted all the files which were not .OTF or .TTF and it now seems to work. I'll send you the folder so you can take a look. I have no idea why some of the fonts were not font filenames, they seemed to be system files but they seem to keep coming back despite deleting them! I think it may be to do with a Windows update or something, but I have a new computer coming today so hopefully the problem won't reoccur. Wordart won't allow access to a folder if some of the files are not font filenames, even though the vast majority were OTF or TTF, is there a way to get over that glitch? I'll send the folder under separate cover. Thanks again Alex. All the best Heather
3 years ago
Me again Alex, tried to attach the Font Folder but when I try to attach it through this Wordart system I get a message something like "you do not have permission to open this file, ask administator for the access…". Well I AM the administrator, it's my computer! I've tried every way to attach the file, but same message so no way to attach the file. This has been a recurring problem with Wordart in the last year, is it the way my file is set up or is it Wordart? I have no problem accessing files in any other way on the many design programmes I use. Help!! Thanks again. Heather
3 years ago
Let's do it another way. Please record a small video demonstrating the problem using your smartphone and send it to the support. I'll look into that.