Word cloud with links

3 years ago
Hello, I have just created an animated WordArt (with links that redirect to my website). I downloaded it on my computer but it's impossible to incorporate it in a website (I use Jimdo) or in an email … How can I do? I don't understand the interest of an animated "word cloud" if we can't do anything about it …
Thank you for your help
3 years ago
My WordArt was not "public"; I corrected this but it still doesn't work. Is there a problem with the HTML?:
<div style="width: 400px; height: 400px;" data-wordart-src="//cdn.wordart.com/json/xuqj0kyfqg82" data-wordart-show-attribution></div>
3 years ago
Hi! I recommend you to follow the embedding instructions from the Share menu instead of trying to use the HTML file
3 years ago
Thank you but I do not want a link which redirects to my WordArt, I want the animated image directly integrated on my website …And it's the same thing for email: I want the image in the message and not as an attachment
3 years ago
To integrate your word art image on your web site please follow the instructions from "Share -> Embed on a webpage" menu
3 years ago
It stil doesn't work…Compare to my second message"Mon WordArt n'était pas "public"; J'ai corrigé cela, mais cela ne fonctionne toujours pas. Y a-t-il un problème avec le code HTML?:
<Div style = "width: 400px; height: 400px;" data-wordart-src = "// cdn.wordart.com/json/xuqj0kyfqg82 " data-wordart-show-attribution> </div>"
3 years ago
Could you please send the url of the web page where you embedded your word art to the support, so I could check what is wrong there?
3 years ago
it works! I just had to log out of my site to switch to "visitor mode" for the image to appear … Here is my site: www.auriculotherapeute.fr However it is not possible to insert the WordArt in the text of an email (instead of the attachment)?
3 years ago
Glad it works! You cannot paste the animated version into an email, but you can use a static image instead. You can download your static image in PNG or JPEG format from the download menu.
3 years ago
ok merci