Printing

4 years ago
I've tried printing my design using just the menu and print buttons with no luck. The preview shows the header but no actual word art. I've also tried the download option but all I get is a black box. Any ideas how to fix this please?

Thanks.
4 years ago
Hi, could you please send the image you downloaded to the support so I could check?
4 years ago
I am from a custom packaging company. I want to print out my design. have tried several time but unable to print can you please help
Edited 30 Jan, 2020 08:47
4 years ago
Hi, there was an issue with printing that has just been fixed. Could you please try again?
4 years ago
I'm having the same issue. Any suggestions on how to fix this? I need it printed immediately.
4 years ago
I recommend you to download your word art image to your computer and then print it as any other image or picture
4 years ago
Does the format for printing have to remain square (ie: 20X20 or 30X30) for it to turn out well? AND, what is the best format to save a HQ image if I were to take it to a printer and have them create it on a poster?
4 years ago
Hi!
Does the format for printing have to remain square (ie: 20X20 or 30X30) for it to turn out well?
No it doesn't have to remain square. You can print on a paper of any size but there may be blank margins if aspect ratios of your image and the paper you print on differ.
what is the best format to save a HQ image if I were to take it to a printer and have them create it on a poster?
I recommend to download in PNG format. You can also download in all available HQ formats to choose and it will be counted as 1 HQ download.
4 years ago
hi so I downloaded something in svg format and tried to have a printer print it and they were unable to. what can I do
4 years ago
Hi! Please try to download in another format. Please take into account that you can download your word art image in all available HQ formats and it will be counted as only 1 HQ download.