Paid for download without transparent background

4 years ago
Hi!

I need my art to have a transparent background. The image I uploaded does, however, when I download the word cloud it does not. I have tried isolating the finished product in other programs, but the background becomes colored instead of transparent. IMO if you are paying for a downloaded Vector or PNG, it should be an isolated image. Any ideas?smile
4 years ago
Hi! By default the background of your word art image consists of 2 things:
1) The rectangular background (which is white by default). You can remove it by clicking on the "make transparent" button in the style section
2) The background shape image. You can remove it by setting the "background image" slider to zero in the style section.

Please take into account that you won't be charged for downloading the same HQ image with different style options.
Edited 02 Sep, 2019 04:42
4 years ago
I changed my downloaded word cloud to a transparent background and some of the words disappeared, and I lost a download. How can I have a transparent background without some of the words disappearing?

Can I change the colors of my words without having to use one of my downloads?

I'm new to using this program and I'm having a bit of a learning curve..

Thanks much
4 years ago
Hi!

I changed my downloaded word cloud to a transparent background and some of the words disappeared. How can I have a transparent background without some of the words disappearing?
Words don't disappear when you make the background transparent, but some words may be less visible. You can try to set the "Color emphasis" parameter to zero in the Style section to make small words more visible.

Can I change the colors of my words without having to use one of my downloads?
You can make any changes in the Style section and download your word art image again without being charged. Please make sure you don't visualize your word art as otherwise you will be charged for downloading again in HQ .