New way of downloading high resolution graphic is absolutely horrible

8 years ago
Are these prices final? Like many others we have been loyal to Tagul but I will not pay these prices. Just a final check before I subscribe to another site(admittedly) not as good but will do the job?smile
Edited 06 Jan, 2016 15:24
8 years ago
Apparently it is final DANSTE05 which is such a shame. I am forced into a situation at the moment where I have to buy a plan due to orders that I already had in - due to the fact there was NO WARNING of price increases, I have to fulfill them but I will be buying the very basic package while I source another supplier. If the prices were to be reviewed, I would 100% stick with Tagul.
8 years ago
I am also a small business & agree with all of the above. The increase is ridiculous especially when word art doesn't sell for much so profit margins are tight any way.I will also be looking for a new program to use which is such a shame as I love tagul but it is just not feasible for me now to use this.smile
8 years ago
We love Tagul and are very grateful for your service. We're coders, so we understand the work you've put into this. Unfortunately, the surprise price increase makes no sense for our business since our profit margin is so low with word art. Due to the lack of warning on price increase, we'll be buying a plan for this month, but will be coding our own (at this price point it's worth our time to code it). We would be willing to pay half that yearly price for unlimited yearly (so $250). Hopefully you will revise your prices soon. Thank you.
Edited 08 Jan, 2016 16:45
8 years ago
What's even funnier is the price increase isn't merely "per wordcloud", it's for each and every download.. so if you want to revise a design, or download several formats/sizes, each download gets counted.

I think they have shot themselves in the foot here in the long term.
8 years ago
Ok, here is the final revision of the pricing:

Monthly:
Basic - 10 HQ downloads for $9.99
Pro - 100 HQ downloads for $19.99
Unlimited - $29.99

Yearly:
Basic - 120 HQ downloads for $99.99
Pro - 1200 HQ downloads for $199.99
Unlimited - $299.99

That's really all we can do. Hope now it is affordable.
Edited 11 Jan, 2016 08:11
8 years ago
Midela,

so if you want to revise a design, or download several formats/sizes, each download gets counted.
New HQ download gets counted if you revise a design but downloads of the very same image in different formats don't get counted
Edited 11 Jan, 2016 07:16
8 years ago
Alex,
I wish I had such friendly and loyal customers you have.
If I would increase my prices this way, I would loose 99% of
them within hours without hearing from them again for all time.

For me your new prices do not make sense at all. 10 downloads for 9,99 and 100 for 19,99?? This is totally illogical and still user-unfriendly. Even your yearly plans are of no use for me. I guess you will loose a lot of long term customers if you keep to the idea of download limitations. For new clients these prices are completely incomprehensible.

I still do believe in your good will and I hope that you will reconsider your price plan one again.

8 years ago
Markus how much do you resell the clouds for? 100 for $19.99 is only 20cents per cloud surely that must be cost affective! if not you have seriously devalued your product
8 years ago
New HQ download gets counted if you revise a design but downloads of the very same image in different formats don't get counted

That's a step in the right direction, thanks.

Pro - 100 HQ downloads for $19.99

This is also an improvement. Thanks for listening and keeping the price changes bearable Alex.