Colour Palette

5 years ago
Hi is there a way to customise the colour palette when editing words. The colour palette in edit mode brings up default colours. Is there a way to add your own colours to the palette so that I can choose specific words and have the colour I want saved to the palette. Its time consuming to have to click on a word that I want to change the colour and to have to manually type in the hex code. Thanks
4 years ago
Tracy on the Style Tab there is an option for Word Colours - you can click 'Custom' and add your colours to a palette
4 years ago
Hi I have done this. I was asking of a way when editing the word colours in the shape if there was a way to have my chosen words on that palette. When I click the word I want to change the colour of it brings up a defult pallette. Is there a way to add my chosen colours under style to this pallette instead of having to put the hex code for the colour in everytime
4 years ago
Hi Tracy, unfortunately there is no way to add your colors to the palette currently. But we will consider it for the inclusion in the future versions.
4 years ago
That would be great and save so much time. Thanks for your response
4 years ago
Hi Tracy, the new release has been just released that automatically stores recently used colors and allows you to choose them again. Please let me know what you think.
4 years ago
Thats fantastic news and will make using it so much easier. Thanks for the update
4 years ago
Alex where can I find this. I just opened an old saved word art template and went to edit it. I clicked on one of the words to change colour. It opened the palette and seems to be the same as before
4 years ago
Here is how it works. First time when you open the color picker you won't see any difference. But once you set a color to a word and open the color picker again, you will see the recently used colors section.

It works only for words in both words table and the edit mode. It doesn't work in the Style section yet.
Edited 30 Jun, 2019 19:24