New way of downloading high resolution graphic is absolutely horrible

8 years ago
Is the price for yearly meen 100 a month or 100 for the year?
8 years ago
Yearly downloads are monthly downloads multiplied by 12:

Lite year plan 120 downloads for $99.99
Basic year plan 600 downloads for $199.99
Pro year plan 1200 downloads for $299.99
8 years ago
So for £99 a year you get 120 downloads every month? For 12 months so a total of
120x12
But limited to 120 every month?
Sorry just want to be clear!
8 years ago
No, for $99.99 (dollars, not pounds) a year you get 120 downloads in total that corresponds to 10 a month. But the downloads limit is 120 per year instead of 10 a month thus you can download 3 one month, 17 other month, etc but no more than 120.
8 years ago
I see are your prices realeased final?
They are still very high and a huge increase in your previous prices. Have your overheads gone up that much?
8 years ago
You didn't change at all Lite plan and there is a big difference between Lite and Basic I think!
8 years ago
What a hopeless confusion with the new prices!!!

Like almost all other users, I am very unhappy with
this massive price increase. Yes - good work needs to be rewarded,
and the tagul website is truly a result of good and hard work,

but I can not pass the price increase to my customers, so
the new prices will significant reduce my profit.

A price increase of more than 500% is quite unacceptable!

8 years ago
I understand your feelings and complaints but the pricing is final and we have no intention to change it in the near future.
8 years ago
So very bitterly disappointed. Everything has been said above, but to impose these astronomic increases, without warning to so many loyal customers is appalling. I absolutely love Tagul, but this has left a very bitter taste in my mouth. I am at the point where I am logging in after the new year, with orders to complete, and faced with such a high unexpected bill to pay? Not a good way to treat customers I'm afraid. So so disappointed.
8 years ago
Are these prices final? Like many others we have been loyal to Tagul but I will not pay these prices. Just a final check before I subscribe to another site(admittedly) not as good but will do the job?