New way of downloading high resolution graphic is absolutely horrible

8 years ago
@wookeywarn, my understanding is that when you do wider designs and redraw it several times to satisfy your customer needs you don't do it for $1-$2 profit. (If you do then you shouldn't because you do a lot of qualified work for very few bucks). Your margin should be at least $10 (if not more) and paying $1 to Tagul shouldn't be a problem.

BTW 3 months, 6 months and year pricing plans are now available.
Edited 02 Jan, 2016 15:58
8 years ago
sadly no Alex - they sell for about £5 on eBay here. And if someone makes 10 changes they can use a months credits in one go so much more than $1! So no the market here must be very different and I won't be spending 2 hours on a piece to sell for less than £4 profit! I can't seem to see the plans on my phone so I will have to look later. Thanks for replying anyway.
8 years ago
Prices still ridiculously high, surely you would rather have customers than not!
As most on here are using it for business, we don't make huge profits, I appreciate you are running a business to but to increase so hugely is not the best way for anyone surely! The reason we use your sight is because it is an amazing website, and I'm sure you know this, but don't become greedy and bully people out! A a small increase is fair, exploitation is not! Even the unlimited prices and long term is high, £500 for a year! Who has that kinda cash to use!! Alex keep it real slow and steady wins the race! Your not British Gas!!
8 years ago
Just done some maths, the three months unlimited price has increased by over 600%! How is that a fair price increase???smile
8 years ago
"4 Plans:
Lite - up to 10 hi-res / vector downloads for $9 monthly / $99 yearly
Basic - up to 50 hi-res / vector downloads for $29 monthly / $299 yearly
Pro - up to 100 hi-res / vector downloads for $49 monthly / $499 yearly
Unlimited - unlimited hi-res / vector downloads for $89 monthly / $899 yearly
Please let me know what you think."

Alex you asked us what we thought about it, a big majority said it's too expensive for our small business and finally you have changed nothing and ignored our opinions! It would be nice to make a move and modified a little bit plans after various opinions?
Best Regards
8 years ago
£89 a month is still a ridiculous price!
8 years ago
Sorry, does that say $899 a year? Is that a typo?
8 years ago
I think it's now $499 unlimited for one year smile
8 years ago
@ricochet64 ok same question I guess - is $499 a typo?!
this doesn't even cover my income from this stuff, let alone profit! If anyone makes this much profit I'd love to hear from you! With so many free options out there people just wont pay as much as I would need to charge.

I have just got home and looking at an alternative as we speak, if no good I will be removing this stuff from my portfolio once my current sub ends as luckily I have other products that don't require Tagul at all.
8 years ago
For those who haven't visited the pricing page here is the final pricing:

Lite - up to 10 Hiqh Quality (HQ) downloads for $9.99 monthly / $99.99 yearly
Basic - up to 50 Hiqh Quality (HQ) downloads for $19.99 monthly / $199.99 yearly
Pro - up to 100 Hiqh Quality (HQ) downloads for $29.99 monthly / $299.99 yearly
Unlimited - unlimited Hiqh Quality (HQ) downloads for $49.99 monthly / $499.99 yearly

Which is basically twice cheaper than the first proposal.

Another tip. Don't look at the Unlimited pricing plans if your volumes fit into smaller plans. According to our stats there are roughly 1-2% of Tagul users who have enough volumes to justify buying Unlimited plan.
Edited 03 Jan, 2016 08:02