help alex

8 years ago
it says pro licence for tagul images for commercial use but what about imported images? my own images? what do I pay to use my own images? I spoke to you a few months back and you suggested premium, now im ready to begin things have changed.
Edited 28 Dec, 2015 12:30
8 years ago
What do you mean saying "what do I pay to use my own images"? You don't pay anything for importing your own images in Shapes section to make word clouds.
8 years ago
even if I print to sell, import my own image into word cloud and generate a cloud that way?
Edited 28 Dec, 2015 13:47
8 years ago
You are allowed to make derivative works for clouds you have commercial license so you don't need to pay anything extra.
8 years ago
okay so being a bit dense let me clarify for myself. if I use one of my own photographs or free clipart, import into tagul and generate a cloud of that image with my own words that I then intend to sell on that is free to use as I own my own commercial property? Or do you mean there is no EXTRA fee after I've paid the monthly/yearly subscription? I can create a word cloud on photoshop but your software is good.
Edited 28 Dec, 2015 15:48
8 years ago
that I then intend to sell on that is free to use
This part is not clear to me. Every word cloud image you create (no matter whether you used your own images or not) under Premium or a paid pricing plan is granted commercial usage permission. It means you can sell, re-sell, create derivative works, etc without any additional charge (except paying for Premium / Pricing Plan).