New way of downloading high resolution graphic is absolutely horrible

8 years ago
Hi Alex, will you be publishing the new prices toady? Macy
8 years ago
I will publish it today or tomorrow
8 years ago
Until you get this resolved, can you get the site back up to print/save at high res.

Like many I had paid for an unlimited subscription fees through dec 28. I know others have paid for a longer term. I could not download when I went to download on December 25. I now have customers waiting.

In regard to the pricing, I think anyone doing graphics works, does not want to have a mentality to be perfect the first time. Changes are part of the process and I think a graphic designer would prefer to show a hi res image to a client if the opportunity is available. Normally a client only sees imperfections and can not visualize the better quality.

If you look at other software with a monthly model you have priced this on the high side.

Lite increase to 20 prints per month for 9.95
basic $19 per month for 75 prints
pro $29 for 150 prints
Unlimited to $49 per month

I feel this eliminates the multiple print issue.

The designers should know, if you do not know now, how many prints you need per month and remember you can still make all you want at low res.
8 years ago
Just released the new pricing. It's final. Thank you all for the feedback!

Quarter and Year plans will be available later.
8 years ago
When you say later do you meen today or later this week?
Thank you for listen ending to our feedback. Certainly pricing looks better.
8 years ago
@dave.mcgrath, Quarter and Year plans will be available in the upcoming 1 - 2 weeks.
8 years ago
Ok thank you Alex. smile
8 years ago
THANK YOU Alex, I am hoping all the guys agree that just a little over £1.00 a day to keep our business running using the very BEST software and keeping our own customers happy is more than fair. All the best for New Year Alex and team and all my fellow tagul subscribers.smile
8 years ago
Thank you Alex, the new pricing structures are fair and it's good to know you listen to your customers.

Best wishes for 2016, Happy New Year to you and my fellow subscribers.
8 years ago
Hi, $49.99 per month compared to $8.96 per month is still a jump too far for me and my business. I would only look to purchase a lower plan for this reason but what happens when we reach our download limit? Are we charged per image after that?

Thanks