New way of downloading high resolution graphic is absolutely horrible

8 years ago
Agree that between 10% and 20% increase would be easier to swallow
8 years ago
Too high for us Alex, happy to pay a bit more but like most others we make very little profit but love your software.
8 years ago
10-20% increase wouldn't be an issue even though this is way above inflation - but 1000% is obscene.

Imagine going to the shop and finding a loaf of bread suddenly cost £13 - thats what you are suggesting we swallow. You wouldnt buy that loaf of bread, you would go next door and buy the loaf that has stayed at £1.30
8 years ago
Hi I think we all agree that an increase is acceptable as this is the best software available and we all appreciate Alex listening to our suggestions, but for the majority the suggested pricing is a bit high it may be cost affective if you are selling 40/50 a day but most of us don't.

We are just asking you to be more realistic with your pricing
8 years ago
Like most I am a small business, I still feel the price increases are way to hi, even $89 a month for me would see no profit in fact even a loss! Loyalty and smaller profit but consistent or biger profit for a shorter period or none at all! I guess is the question Alex!
8 years ago
It is great you are listening to us all Alex and it is appreciated. I think we all agree, an increase is more than acceptable but I think your first offer is very steep. Agree that between 10% and 20% increase is more acceptable. There has to be a fairer price on unlimited as this is what most of us need. You know you have the best software available and I believe we all want to stay with you but we don't want to feel exploited.
8 years ago
Im in the same boat as many of you and agree im happy to pay and increase a month but this increase is way out of my price range as im only a small business and i love your service as i really dont understand alot of technical jargon so this site works perfect for me. id happily even pay 50% more a month than what i was paying but £60 is just too much smilesmile
8 years ago
I am also a small business with low profit margins. I have been subscribing to Tagul for a year now and love the software however to introduce a price increase as discussed even if it were £12.50 per week just isn't viable for me due to the small amount of orders I take. I will definitely have to find another software to use.
8 years ago
If he is going to ask premium prices then he needs to have premium facilities.

1.The 32mp is too high a res, editing and storage is a problem, we need the 16mp & 8mp options back as well.

2.Being able to store our own set colours so we don't have to input the colour codes each time.

The site was good value at $95 per year but with such price increases, customers expect more and better service/facilities.

Would appreciate your comments on this Alex.
8 years ago
Gotta say new pricing scheme is a trainwreck for volume users and there are plenty of word cloud generators out there. I'd be keen to stay but at 5+ dollars per hi res image it's just not viable any more.

You guys have clearly moved to the one off audience by the looks of things