Please don't force me to use your new creator.

6 years ago
CTRL or SHIFT + left mouse click. Could you please try in another browser on your machine? Does it work there?
6 years ago
Yes, as I said, it works in Firefox.

Also, please restore the ability to inividually determine whether a word will be repeated or not. This is VERY important, thanks! Otherwise, I have to drag the repeats off the shape and erase them in Photoshop or else paint over them in Photoshop if I don't do so.
6 years ago
PS - SHIFT + Mouse click works in Chrome to select a contiguous range of fonts, but I never want to do that. The fonts you use need to be somewhat harmonious (for instance, script fonts or bold block fonts), and they're scattered throughout the font list, so I need CTL to work. I can just use Firefox if need be.
6 years ago
please restore the ability to inividually determine whether a word will be repeated or not
Please click on the options button and choose "manual" for the repeat parameter to make the repeat column appear.

PS - SHIFT + Mouse click works in Chrome to select a contiguous range of fonts, but I never want to do that.
Could you please send me the text you see at https://whichbrowser.net/, so I could understand what software you use?
6 years ago
Hi, please could you let me know if there is a setting somewhere in the new version that I am missing.
When I input my words in the old version they appear as I have inputted them but not with the new version.

For example
Happy Birthday … Old Version would show as Happy Birthday
… New Version shows as Happy
Birthday. (The second part of the word is underneath not by the side)

Thanks
6 years ago
Please try to enable the "CSV format" check box when importing the text
6 years ago
Here's what I see: "You are using Chrome Dev 63.0.3239.84 on Windows 7"

What I need to do with multiple font selection is to select two or three similar fonts (example, script fonts) and have these applied randomly to the words (in other words, without having to specifically set up different fonts for each word in the word list).

I can select multiple *contiguous* fonts but not individual fonts that are scattered throughout the font list. Since related fonts are not arranged contiguously in the font list, this doesn't help me.

Also, just wondering if you plan to add more fonts in the future? The selection you have now is good, but it would be nice to have more to choose from. smile
Edited 04 Jan, 2018 21:45
6 years ago
Thank you Alex that has worked smile