Purchased WordArt

6 years ago
Hi,
Is there anyway to see which of the wordart in 'My Artwork' I have purchased so I can tidy up and delete the ones I have not bought ?

Thanks
6 years ago
There is no indication on your artwork page whether you purchased a word art image or not. I recommend you to name a purchased word art accordingly (for example "Word Art [purchased]" ) to be able to filter them on your artwork page.
Edited 27 Nov, 2017 05:34
6 years ago
Yeah - I can do that from now on, but would be a useful enhancement I think smile
6 years ago
Hi. I've just purchased 1 x HQ image and received an email confirmation of that but i don't know how to download one? I had saved the image that i want to use for my purchase but when i try to download it as an HQ image i get the message saying that i need to purchase??

Can anyone help please?
6 years ago
Hi Michelle, there was a technical delay in processing your payment. Now it has been processed and you can download in HQ formats. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
6 years ago
Hello,

I had bought a pack of 10 downloads. I need to use 4 of them right now. I had tried to download 2 of my wordArts but I haven't received an email to download yet…
Last time I bought my pack was almost immediate, I don't understand why this time I just don't get the emails to download… is that normal???
6 years ago
Hi Lilividales, according to our records your payment is in place. Please contact support if you still experience issues.