New Word Art programme

6 years ago
To refresh colors click again on the palette button.
6 years ago
Hi Alex
I regularly use birthday dates / anniversary dates in my creations. I just tried the new version. One of the 'words' I used was a date '03/01/2007' This format used to work on the old programme. In the new version, the date was split into 03, 01 and 2007 and appeared in different places in my list of words ie 2007 became the first word on the list, 03 was mid way through the list etc.
Also, two words together or short phrases were also split up by the new version into individual words.
Will our old creations be saved in the new version? I quite often use an old creation as a basis for a new one.
thanks
6 years ago
One of the 'words' I used was a date '03/01/2007' This format used to work on the old programme. In the new version, the date was split into 03, 01 and 2007 and appeared in different places in my list of words ie 2007 became the first word on the list, 03 was mid way through the list etc.
Please enable "CSV format" button when importing the words to make it work as before

Will our old creations be saved in the new version? I quite often use an old creation as a basis for a new one.
All your saved word artwork is available in the new version as well.
6 years ago
thsnk you smile
6 years ago
Hi, Alex, clicking on the palette button doesn't refresh colours? Also if I set a word manually to appear a certain colour in the table and then I visualize again (which I often do) it does not keep the colour smile
6 years ago
Just tried both functionalities and it worked fine at my end. Could you please save the word art and advise its name, so I could check what is wrong there?
6 years ago
Sorry Alex, the refresh has worked now, thanks. I will see if the other issue happens again and get in touch if it does. I am switching between both versions at the mo. Do you have a date in mind when you will switch to new version only. I am not 100% comfortable with it yet so would be good to know when I have to be smile
6 years ago
Currently the new version is default for new users. Old users will be automatically switched to the new version on the 1st January 2018, but with ability to switch back. Then we will completely remove the old version in February - March 2018.
6 years ago
Perfect ! Do love the new one, just takes a bit of getting used to but great to know can still use old one for busy xmas period, thank you smile