Color Selection - Please reconsider reverting

9 years ago

Hi Alex.

I believe I saw something about this in another post and was wondering if you have given it further thought?

Color selection in the color selector was much more user friendly in my opinion in the previous version. Not only that, but the background color selector and the Rollover text color selector provide box to type in HEX code but the Rollover box color has rgba and I don't see a way to insert HEX code unless I'm missing something?

Regards,
Phoebe

9 years ago

Phoebe, RGBA for rollover text color was removed intentionally as I don't see any purpose in it (why would you need to make text color transparent?).

Regarding the color picker. The one I used is the best one I've found so far. If I find something better I'll replace it (but it isn't in my immediate plans).

9 years ago

Hi Alex,

NEVER MIND :)

I was playing with it as I was responding to your response. I have discovered that if you use the slider and move it all the way to the right it provides the ability to enter a HEX code. I see now that the if moved to the left, you get varying degrees of transparency.

Sorry for my not realizing this and I appreciate your time.

Phoebe

9 years ago

I just wanted to say I think the new Colour Picker Is Fab I love it. In fact i love the New Improved Tagul. Well done Alex keep up the good work ...

Bev xxx