svg

10 years ago

hi

thank you for making just a great thing.
I hane only one query when i save it in svg it does not get saved. When I open in inkspace it is blank.

what could be the issue

10 years ago

After saving please open the SVG with Firefox or Opera. If you can see your cloud then it was saved correctly and I don't know why inkspace was blank. Otherwise please give me your cloud number (you can get it in browser address bar after http://tagul.com/cloud/<your cloud number>) and I'll look into the problem.

10 years ago

did you ever get a resilution to this? I am experiencing the same issue.

10 years ago

@watsod. Do you see your cloud when opening SVG file in Firefox/Opera/Chrome browser?

If yes please try opening it in inkscape (see this faq question)

If not there is something wrong with your SVG file, please try to save it again from cloud creation form

10 years ago

Hi

Yep - can see it in safari and opera. But not in inkscape. Just blank.... I have dl'd a few times but it is always the same. I am on a mac and it is a custom shape. Would that make a difference?

10 years ago

It shouldn't make a difference.
Please make sure you use File->Import option in inkscape but not File->Open.

10 years ago

Hi Alex - I have tried pretty much everything. It just appears as blank when opened in anything other then a browser. I and some friends have tried pretty much everything.

10 years ago

Could you please send me the SVG to the support email (see at the bottom of this page) and I'll check what is wrong.

10 years ago

i think i may have the answer. As i had changed the background colour, inkscape had rendered it white. The text was white. So all I had to do in the mail was to reapportion colour...i hope