NEW HTML

9 years ago

Hi Alex.

In regards to the need to convert my existing embedded flash cloud to html, do I need to start all over again or is there a easier way I'm not thinking of? I created the original cloud by inputting all the information in the portion with the word fields. I did not import anything.

Regards,
Phoebe

9 years ago

You don't need to start over. Just open the cloud you already embedded in Tagul, get new embedding code and paste it into your web page.

9 years ago

So no need to delete code already there, just add this additional code? Because when I try to embed just the new code all I see is CREATED WITH TAGUL or something to that effect. Also, when I try the Command R the page keeps asking me if I want to leave or stay on the page so that this key combination does not seem to work.

9 years ago

You need to delete the old code and replace it with the new one.
If you don't see your cloud then could you please provide me URL so I could see what is wrong?

9 years ago

Hi Alex.

I'm sending you the login information via email.

9 years ago

Hi Alex.

Did you receive the email? I have moved things around. You will find the result of the new code on the same page as the original cloud for the time being. This will be on the About Us page.

9 years ago

Yeah, I've found it and replied to you. The problem is with iFrame in which your cloud is embedded. Is it possible not to use iFrame?