Background

6 years ago
How can I change the color of the background, without changing the color behind the words?
6 years ago
There are 2 parameters for background in the "Colors and Animations" section:

1) The background color itself
1) "Shape transparency" which is the transparency level of the shape image which is 0.05 by default

When you change the background color the shape background color is also changed because it is 95 percent transparent by default. Therefore the only way to keep the shape background color intact is to set the "shape transparency" parameter to 1.
6 years ago
how can I add a picture to the back ground ?
6 years ago
You can download your word art image in PNG format with transparent background and then add any background image in an image editor like Photoshop or GIMP.
6 years ago
I need my word art to fit with in an 8x8 inch box. I had a word art that I down loaded and paid for one down load now I can't find it. If I do it all over again how do make sure it will fit in the 8x8 inch box. I am a quilter and need to print it out on fabric. PS. When I did find my file in pictures I copied it and went to publisher and in-ported it, then I made the picture smaller and when I printed it the darker background was gone and the words were not as sharp. What do I do?
Please help!
Edited 16 Apr, 2018 20:54
6 years ago
BQ2018, please send the image you downloaded to the support email so I could see what is wrong there.