Can't find my dowload?

7 years ago
I downloaded the Highest Quality .png file and I cannot find the file. It doesn't give me an option to place it in a specific folder. It is not in my 'Downloads' folder.
7 years ago
Hi!

Could you please advise what text you see at https://whichbrowser.net/?

Could you please try to download in another browser like Chrome or Firefox?
6 years ago
I'm having the same problem. Downloaded ten HQ images that are not on my computer and it won't allow me to try downloading again in another browser or the one that I'm using as I've used the ten credits that I purchased.
6 years ago
Hi Jon, please contact support and advise the word art name and the preferred format, so we could send the image to you via email.
6 years ago
Thanks Alex, much appreciated.
6 years ago
I'm new to word art. Created my first one. Clicked download but hasn't turned up on my computer.

I have another question. If when you download your word art image and find a spelling error are we not allowed to fix and download again?

Catherine
6 years ago
Hi Catherine,

First of all please be advised that successive downloads (even in different formats) of a same image are not counted. Therefore you can try to download your word art image again, if you can't find it.

If you made a spelling error and wasted an HQ download because of that please contact support for the credit.
6 years ago
Hi Alex. I was eventually able to download the 2 images I created. But then was advised by Word Art that I had downloaded 3. That can't be right because I've only created 2. What happens now?
6 years ago
Poochlover, fixed that
6 years ago
Thanks Alex.