Word Amount Auto

7 years ago
Hi Alex, just to clarify, the cloud I have sent you currently has the look I want and it is the image I advertise. If you change the names and visulaise you will see how messy it becomes. I have tried defining word amount but still the shape is incomplete and auto amount, as previous talked about creates far to many words. I can not sell these images like this as they look nothing like the ones I originally created and have advertised. smile
7 years ago
Hi Alex, Thanks for your help the images are coming out better, visualizing has stopped freezing but thanks for the advise
7 years ago
OK. Due to numerous complaints the new "words amount auto" feature was disabled and the old behavior restored. Please reload your word cloud page and it should work exactly as before.
7 years ago
Yeah, my clouds are perfect now, Thank you Alex. Is this a feature you might still add in the future or not ? : Always appreciate your time and how you listen to us smile
7 years ago
MACY1969
Is this a feature you might still add in the future or not ?
We've just deployed a new version that enables the words amount parameter interactivity back, but still preserves the old visualizing behavior. Hope it works fine for everyone now. Please let me know if it doesn't.
7 years ago
Hi Alex, Thanks again for your help yesterday much appreciated, i think what Macy1969 suggested about informing us you are going to make changes would be very helpful as you know some of us download 1000s of words clouds so we have a high expectation of shape quality and more importantly our customers are used to a high quality shape/product so when things change we notice the differences and so would our customers and they are who feed us all including yourself, so informing some or all users of changes and asking for feedback before you set changes in stone may be a good idea

Thanks Again