Can't create a word cloud

7 years ago
I'm having the same problem and message. I cant create a word cloud.
7 years ago
To allow me to help you could you please:
1) Elaborate what happens when you try to create a word cloud
2) Send the text you see at https://whichbrowser.net
?
7 years ago
Alex,
I have created numerous word clouds as you may be able to see. However today I am trying to create a new on and it simply does not create it. I input the words, choose shape etc and nothing appears. Just the words "input" "click visualize" and "customize" No cloud. I am at a loss. I am using Chrome

You are using Chrome Dev 55.0.2883.87 on Windows 10
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/55.0.2883.87 Safari/537.36
Edited 19 Jan, 2017 11:06
7 years ago
Jeanne, did you click the visualize button? What happens when you click it?
7 years ago
yes I did Alex and nothing happened except the word "visualize" is highlighted
7 years ago
Could you please save the word cloud and advise its name, so I could have a look?
7 years ago
I'm having the same issue. When I click the VISUALIZE button, I receive a pop-up error message: "ERROR! The visualized word cloud is empty. Most likely it happened because you selected a font that can't render the words you entered in Words section.
Please try changing the font in Fonts section."
I have changed the font many times and nothing seems to work.
7 years ago
mlr1169, most likely you use Internet Explorer that is known to have glitches with Tagul. Could you please try another browser like Chrome or Firefox?
7 years ago
Thank you Alex. That was the problem. I was using IE however once on Google Chrome, I was able to VISUALIZE my creation. Thanks!