11x17 - What is the aspect ratio?

10 months ago
Would you please let me know what aspect ratio to use for printing on 11x17 paper? Ideally, I'd like it slightly smaller than that, so there is some border when I frame it. Also, my words are bleeding off the edge of the page. How do I make them not do that? Thanks!
Edited 05 May, 2023 06:20
10 months ago
Would you please let me know what aspect ratio to use for printing on 11x17 paper?
The aspect ratio is 0.65 (=11/17)

Ideally, I'd like it slightly smaller than that
Your printing software should allow you to position and size an image on paper when printing

Also, my words are bleeding off the edge of the page. How do I make them not do that?
Could you please send a screenshot to the support, so I can see what is wrong there?
10 months ago
I sent a screenshot
10 months ago
Hi Alex,

Thank you so much for your help. I responded back to you via email. Will you be able to help me? Thank you so much!
10 months ago
I sent you another question.
10 months ago
Thank you, Alex, for the invaluable help you provided to me while creating my wordart. You really went above and beyond what I would have expected. Because of your assistance, I was able to give three of my friends memorable gifts that they will cherish forever. The support you provided was unexpected and very much appreciated. You were a Godsend for me when I could not figure out some technical aspects - I'm sure everyone else is able to handily figure them out, but apparently I'm lacking in that regard. Anyway, my hats off to you for your help. Again, very much appreciated.
10 months ago
You are welcome!
9 months ago
This has already been resolved.
7 months ago
How you resolved it?
Edited 28 Aug, 2023 14:13
7 months ago
The aspect ratio is 0.65 (=11/17).