Artwork not saving

11 months ago
For some reason I'm unable to access any of the art work I have created. When I click on the saved documents within My Wordart, they are blank. So upset!
11 months ago
I have just done two test documents, I clicked create and created two separate images and clicked on save as and renamed them both. When I clicked back and tried to open them, again they are blank.
11 months ago
Hi - there's a bunch of us having the same issues - there's another thread on this topic (no answers yet but you are not alone)
11 months ago
There was a technical issue that has been fixed. Could you please try again now? Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
11 months ago
All back up and running again, thank you for sorting this out so quickly smile
11 months ago
Thanks Alex smile
11 months ago
Does this seem to have popped up again or is this just me? Because I also can't save my document with what I did, in fact I used this source https://supremestudy.com/essay-examples/the-handmaids-tale/ to write about The Handmaids Tale, this seems to me a very interesting topic and more than that, I think teachers will also be glad to hear about it, only problem is that I can't manage to save it to print later.
Edited 01 May, 2023 13:44
11 months ago
Everything seems fine on my end. Does anybody else experience the problem?
11 months ago
I have some problem: can not reach my former fáljl, the website appears strange with figures and signs. And very slow…. Sorry, your website is usually so supportive. But not now
11 months ago
Everything looks fine on my end. Could you please send a screenshot of what you see when you open your wordart?