Image not showing on website after embed

1 year ago
Hi, Ive tried several times, even with the help of a wix CS rep and my word cloud is not appearing. only the empty box. Appreciate any help, thank yousmile
1 year ago
Hi, please send to the support the URL where you embedded your word art, so I can see what is wrong there.
1 year ago
thank you Alex for your help, the url is indigenousmassage.com
i'm not sure if you're asking to get in to the editor to see how wix is set up.
I undderstand you can't tell me how to but can you point to any reference vids or tutorials? i'm obviously not skilled here
smile
1 year ago
Another seemingly foolish ? Alex,
Is what I'm trying to do possible?
Add this Word art to my home page and have active links contained within that will work to take visitors to the info i've linked to the words?
thanks again,
~gsmile
1 year ago
should i be using html-animated rather than share/embed?
1 year ago
I was told again today after a lengthy time with wix reps that it IS the coding within word art cloud that is the trouble. they've tried manipulating it and to no avail~
if word art is NOT compatible with wix, i'd like a refund please.
Has no one ever had this issue before? hard to imagine it being the first time
smile
Edited 02 Dec, 2022 01:03
1 year ago
the url is indigenousmassage.com
I can see the SCRIPT block there, but don't see the DIV block.

I undderstand you can't tell me how to but can you point to any reference vids or tutorials?
There are no embedding tutorials because it is dependent on what website platform you use. It is beyond the realm of our support to provide instructions on embedding in third-party website platforms.

Is what I'm trying to do possible?
Yes, it is possible. Many websites out there use the embedding code to show interactive word art.

should i be using html-animated rather than share/embed?
You should use the embedding code

if word art is NOT compatible with wix, i'd like a refund please
I can't say whether it is compatible with WIX or not. I've issued the refund per your request.
1 year ago
thank you for the refund. Extremely fascinated by your company tho. You cant do what your company claims to be able to do. Wix is very, very big and you can lend NO suggestions. and word art is the third party in this case not Wix.