Cannot find download

3 years ago
Paid for a download but cannot find it on my computer. It isnt in downloads. Have tried to download again but my file has gone. Please advise.
3 years ago
Any advice?
3 years ago
Hi, please try another browser or advise your word art name and I'll send you your HQ image via email.
3 years ago
Hi it was word art 7 which unfortunately since I got no reply from you I inadvertantly deleted it trying to re look at it on my phone So I tried another on called wordart 9 which I've downloaded the free one and it's not as clear
So unless you can find my number 7 it would have to be number 9
Thankyou
3 years ago
Hi, I've sent your HQ image to you via email
3 years ago
Many thanks Alex
3 years ago
Hi June, it should be in your downloads folder. If you can't find it please try to download it again.
3 years ago
Hi Alex, Many thanks, I received the download but I expected it to have a transparent background. I can't use the image in this format. Please can you send me the image with a transparent background and if possible white lettering. Sorry to be a pain but I'm finding this tricky.
Thanks again,
June
3 years ago
To obtain your image with the transparent background you need to make it transparent in the style section before downloading. BTW you can make the background transparent and download your HQ image again without being charged.
3 years ago
Thanks Alex, I'll give it a go.
June