Cannot allocate memory?

3 years ago
I cannot save my pictures because of this error code, please can you help, I have orders to fulfil, thank you.it says Errno 12 as the error.
Edited 15 Nov, 2020 11:54
3 years ago
Hi, could you please save your word art and try another browser like Chrome or Firefox?
3 years ago
I have done that, it’s the same. It worked again last night but this morning, I am getting the same error. Errno 12 Cannot Allocate Memory.
3 years ago
I keep trying it and it’s not working. I got it to work by using your shapes which doesn’t help me as I very rarely use your shapes. Please can you look into this, I have a big backlog of orders now that NEED to be completed today. Please, this is the only way I can earn money at the moment. 😢😢 Thank you. 🙏🏼
3 years ago
I have tried on my Mac, MacBook and iPad.
3 years ago
Could you please send a screenshot of the error to the support? Also please save your word art, advise its name and what you do before the error occurs.
3 years ago
Yes I will do, I did that yesterday but I will do it again. Thanks
3 years ago
done, you should have it now.
3 years ago
Hi, did you get my support message? I still cannot save and I am on a deadline. PLEASE can you try to fix the problem, thank you. 😢😢
3 years ago
No, I haven't receive anything from you. Did you use your email client or the contact form?