resizing words

8 years ago
After visualizing a cloud with a rectangular shape, some of the words are unable to be moved and/or resized. Help!
8 years ago
In Edit Mode you can move or resize only 50 biggest words. It is done for the performance sake as otherwise the Edit Mode would be too slow.

Why would you need to move the small words?
When you moved big words you can visualize your cloud and small words will be moved automatically.
8 years ago
Betsy - I had a similar problem when I wanted a group of words inside of a small heart on an image one time.

I overcome this problem by adding the words twice to the word list and resizing and moving one of the copies of the word that was movable to inside the heart where I wanted it. I had a lovely customer whos image I edited 11 times to get the right words in that small heart!!! Obviously this was when the pricing was different. But repeating the word and resizing and moving the word to where you want it to be is a good way to deal with your problem. Before I quit word art I would put all of the words in twice by default and then deselect repeat on one lot of words. That would give you the option mostly to be able to move at least one copy of a word to where you wanted it to be.

Otherwise you just spend some time moving the words to where you want them to be(time consuming I know) and click that visualise button till you get a formation that suits your needs!