too large

4 years ago
Is there a way to know how big the image is before you download it? I created my first image and it was extremely too large. I looked up in the forums and did a custom download with a size of 10.9 x 16.3 and it is still too large even for a 16 x 20 canvas print project. I am very frustrated and do not want to waste all my downloads trying to figure out the right size. Thank you to anyone who can help me!!
4 years ago
Hi, first of all if you don't change your word art then all successive HQ downloads are not counted. In other words you won't be charged for downloading your word art image again even in different HQ formats.

Regarding the image is too large. Actually it is a good thing because it means that the image is in high quality. Your printing software should allow you to resize an image to fit on a page the same way it does when you print your camera pictures.
4 years ago
If you go to my profile picture and right click it, open it in a new tab, you will see what I am talking about. There are guidelines that an image has to fit into and if you look at my picture, you will see that the word art I sized at 10.9 x 16.3 doesn't fit. It is good to know that I can download an even smaller size of the same word art and I will not be charged. Thank you. I will try it again.