cloning format except one word

4 years ago
I want to make 20 identical Word Art EXCEPT for one word … is there a way to edit ONE word but keep the entire rest of the ART the same
4 years ago
Hi! Yes, there is a way. Create a word cloud art, complete it and save it. Then change one word only, visualize and use the "save as" option from the top menu to save it under a new name.
4 years ago
Hi, whenever I click on "Visualize", it changes the whole thing….
4 years ago
Hi Christfemi! Yes, that's how it works. If you want to keep your layout I suggest you to switch to the edit mode and lock main words. Locked words will preserve their position and size between visualizations.
4 years ago
Thank you @Alex. I did that and it worked for the keeping the layout, but then I lost the colors… Shoukd I have chosen "set as defaut" each time I change color for a text?
4 years ago
By default only position and size of a word is locked. If you need to lock a color you can choose it in the words section or manually set it in the edit mode.
4 years ago
Thanks for the answer. I downloaded an svg file and modified my text in Inkscape. Read that you mentionned that software in a reply to a question on the forum, so I made use of it smile