Where's my HQ download I have paid for?

5 years ago
Hi, I've paid for this, and nothing? Please can you either refund or email me the 32mp png copy i need? Thanks
5 years ago
Hi, first of all I've emailed you your HQ image. Also you can download it from the download menu at the top of the creator window.
5 years ago
same problem here
5 years ago
Hi EagleX, as I can see your payment has been processed and you can download your word artworks in HQ formats. Please let me know if you still need any help.
5 years ago
Hello, i got the same problem, Can you help me ?
Thanks
Edited 05 Sep, 2018 17:34
5 years ago
Unfortunately there are some technical problems on Paddle.com (our authorized reseller) side at the moment. They expect this to be solved shortly. You will receive the notification email once your payment is complete. If you need your images urgently please contact support.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
5 years ago
Alex - Yes, I need my image ASAP as it is being used for a t-shirt design, and there is a hard deadline for printing them in time for an event.
5 years ago
I have also faced this problem regarding this problem I send many times but I did not get the solution so please give the solution about this.
Thanks,
Edited 12 Sep, 2018 07:40
5 years ago
Hi Hotmailsupport123, I don't see your payment. Please send the payment details (date, id and description) to the support email so I could help you.
5 years ago
Hi I have paid for my print but don’t have the download, please can you help. Need it ASAP