"ERROR LOADING CLOUD" ???

9 years ago

@B - fixed for your clouds. There was a bug that lead to errors in your saved clouds.

9 years ago

Yes, I see them again. Thanks a lot Alex!

9 years ago

cant't create a new cloud, it won't visualize just says preparing please wait. also lost all my saved clouds, had one when i first logged on but now reverted to demo cloud.

9 years ago

@Karen,

Could you please press CTRL+F5 after you open Tagul generator to fetch the latest version and try again?

If it still doesn't work for you please tell me the cloud (which can't be visualized) name so I could see what is wrong.

9 years ago

Hi, I'm new to Tagul and have tried to create 3 new clouds. On each occasion I have input text and pressed 'Go' but it returns an error message 'error loading cloud' My acount says that 3 have been generated but none will open

9 years ago

@deborahj,
I've just checked your clouds and they open fine.

Could you please advise what operating system and browser (with versions if possible) have you used?

You could also try another browser like Chrome or Firefox.

9 years ago

I've got the same issue as of this morning, "Error loading cloud!"
I've tried ctrl + f5 with no joy.

9 years ago

Alex please can you help me? I have just bought a premium subscription to Tagul yesterday as I am going to be selling my word clouds. I have made 18 cloud templates for me to use but I cannot open any of them! I get 'error loading cloud'. I cannot even make new clouds as I am met with the same error message. Does not work with Firefox or Safari on my Mac.

Please can you help me. I have customers waiting for their orders!

Thank you, Lisa.

9 years ago

Me too, I've just created 2 clouds but all I get when I try to open them is error loading cloud! Help!!!!

9 years ago

Same problem.
Tried with FireFox and Chrome.
Got a Premium Account.

Customers are waiting for their clouds. Not really good for my reputation :/