"ERROR LOADING CLOUD" ???

10 years ago

I keep receiving this message when I try to open a cloud! I have been trying all day. I have not had this problem before with it, as I have been working on it for a couple of weeks...well, at least 1 week.

I NEED THIS CLOUD!! It is a gift that I have to get done ASAP.

HELP!!!!!

(I use mac)

10 years ago

I just opened tagul today after about two weeks and even tho I can see the list of my clouds they all open to the default cloud design. Where did my completed clouds go?

10 years ago

@GS Kermit.
There was a bug in cloud loading code that is fixed now.

@papasue
Are you sure you saved your cloud to Tagul site (big save button at the bottom of the generator)?

If you saved it could you please do the following:
- take any of your clouds
- visualize it
- save it to Tagul site
- reload page (F5)
- check that your changes are in place

If it doesn't work for you please send me that cloud name so I could see what is wrong.

10 years ago

I just had the same problem. The create page is currently displaying and "Error!" and none of my saved clouds are showing. I had three of them and had them saved and accessible all evening last night. i even showed them earlier today and was showing a friend how the system and options to create a cloud worked.

Everything is now gone.

• Strata_green
  • Strata_yellow
  • Strata_red

Any chance I can get these back? it took a lot of time and effort to put them together.

10 years ago

Also lost all my clouds, had over 50 made and was setting up to print some of them. Help!!!!

10 years ago

ye mine is the same too I had a bout 8 saved,and now when I click on my clouds its saying create new cloud so I click on it and it says error?Any help appreciated too thanks

10 years ago

All of my clouds have disappeared too! Please help!!!

10 years ago

Error at all over browsers at my comp! Help!

9 years ago

There were technical problems that are solved now.
All the saved clouds should be in place.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

9 years ago

Alex, you say it is solved, but I still experience this error. I just made some new clouds, and I get the "Error loading cloud!" message. Could it be fixed?