Cannot pay at all

6 years ago
It won't except any credit card of mine or pay pal. Please help.
6 years ago
You bank may block the international transactions to 2Checkout payment processor that is used in our service. Regarding PayPal I suggest you to try the alternative method below:

1) Choose Credit & Debit card option
2) Fill the necessary information
3) On the "Payment method" screen (where you are about to enter your card's details) switch to PayPal tab and pay via PayPal

This is another way to pay via PayPal that should work fine.
6 years ago
I tried a credit card and it doesn't not work. I tried pay pal, and it's not working either.
6 years ago
Did you try the alternative PayPal method that I advised?
6 years ago
I am also not able to pay with my credit/debit card. I have attempted every option you provide, and have also used your "alternative PayPal method". I have spent several days working on artwork and would like to give you my money, if you would let me! I use my credit/debit card to pay online bills all the time without any problems. It would appear to me that you are losing quite a bit of money, as some people would rather skip your service, than go through the trouble of dealing with a faulty system. If you have any other means of payment, please let me know.
6 years ago
Hi TeeTopia! The alternative PayPal method should work. Could you please send to the support email the screenshot of the error it shows when you try to pay?
6 years ago
My bank said they blocked it, but wouldn't say why …only that they thought it was a fraud. I successfully paid 5 other bills earlier in the day, so I don't know why they picked you out (the smallest amount paid). The "alternative" method was still the only one that worked, however. Do you think switching banks would help? You have a really great service, and I hate to see you suffer because of an inept bank employee.
6 years ago
Thank you for the suggestion. We will work with our bank to solve the issue.
6 years ago
Hola, no puedo pagar ni con paypal ni con tarjeta de crédito

Lo sentimos, pero no podemos completar su compra en este momento
Regrese al sitio web del comercio y seleccione otra forma de pago.

Necesito descargar lo que ya he creado.
6 years ago
Ya pude pagar, lo hice con otra cuenta de paypal en la que no tengo dinero pero tengo asociada una tarjeta de crédito. smile