Changing font size

9 years ago

Hi, when I try to change the font size from a number 1 the box opens then closes again so I can't seem to change the size of the font or where it is position. Please advise.

Thanks

9 years ago

Hi Sarah,

could you please send to support email:

1) The text you see at http://whichbrowser.net page
2) Record a small video using your smartphone of what you do and what you see and send it to support email

9 years ago

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your reply - it seems to be working now on my PC (last night I was using my Ipad, not sure if that makes a different?).

Anyway - hope you can help with another problem please. How do I download numbers? i.e. if I wanted to do a 16th Birthday word cloud, how can I do this?

Also when I come to printing - how can I get the picture to fit onto a landscape without it going onto two pages? and to get rid of the headers and footers that come out in the print (sorry for so many questions).

This is a great website by the way - so glad I found it!! :oD

Sarah x

9 years ago

iPad makes difference but it should work as well

To make a cloud in a shape of numbers you need to prepare custom shape image. E.g. in any image editing software draw "16" numbers in black on white background. Save the image as PNG or JPEG file and then use it as your cloud custom shape by clicking on the first tile in Shapes section

Regarding printing I recommend exporting your cloud as PNG image and then print it as any other image/picture.