Downloaded PNG is blank

6 years ago
Hello,

I have tried twice to download a PNG at highest resolution but both times I got a blank PNG. I was using Chrome on a mac with latest OS. I would like a refund of the credits used for the two downloads but I also wanted to report the bug to help you.

Thanks,
Nicola
6 years ago
Hi Nicola, I've credited your pack with 2 wasted downloads. Could you please advise the word art name and I'll send the image to you while we are investigating the issue?
6 years ago
Thank you Alex. The word art name is 'Copy of Emma's Word 2'. Just so you know, I managed to download a 16MB version and it worked as expected. I would still prefer the 32Mb version if you can send that.

Thanks,
Nicola
6 years ago
I sent you the image via email
6 years ago
It appears this is still an issue. I just tried to download the 32BM PNG file, twice to be sure I hadn't done something wrong and ended up with two blank files. Then I did some research on the issue and found this thread.

I tried the 16MB download and that did work, but would prefer the 32MB option. And the 2 32MB downloads refunded please.

thank you,
Lorrie
6 years ago
Deyotter, unfortunately it may happen in some cases. I recommend you to try to download in another browser. The successive HQ downloads of a same image are not counted therefore you shouldn't have been charged. But if you did, please contact support and we will refund the wasted HQ downloads.

Also if 32MP PNG download still doesn't work in another browser, please advise your word art name and I'll send the image to you via email.
6 years ago
This also just happened to me. I only purchased one download, so now I cannot try to download it in another browser without repaying. Can you email me the PNG 32MP version?
6 years ago
Tlallathin, you can try to download your word art in another browser without repaying. Anyway I've sent the image to you via email for your convenience.