Loadinbg help

9 years ago

I can't get a save cloud to open, it gets stuck loading. Any suggestions?

9 years ago

I've just checked your account and you have 1 cloud that opens fine. May be you have another account where you can't open your clouds?

9 years ago

I am able to open my cloud on my work computer but not at home. At home I am unable to create a new cloud now either. Could there be a setting that I have to look at? What settings should I be looking for?

9 years ago

i have been using this web page but today it wont load any of my own pictures or the words nothing is loading any help please or do i have to pay for this now if so how much and how do i pay please x

9 years ago

@anniesilke, I appreciate if you send me a screenshot of what you see when you can't create a new cloud.

@Debbie Williams, could you also send me a screenshot of what you see when it doesn't load?

It would help me a lot in understanding the problems you faced with.

9 years ago

sure, how do I send it to you?

9 years ago

Please use support email (see Contact support by email at the bottom of this page).

9 years ago

We have the same problem too. It opens perfectly on a laptop, but not on a desktop or other laptops. The loading page appears but then the old cloud doesn't open nor am I able to start a new one.

9 years ago

@cliffordbridge, the same request to you:

When you open your cloud and see something wrong, please:

1) Send me a screenshot and describe what is wrong
2) Advise your operating system and browser (with versions if possible)

Only then I'll have the necessary information to figure out what is wrong.